Add Cyber / Privacy Liability
Can You Absorb the Cost of a Potential Data Breach?
Did you know that the average cost associated with a privacy or security breach can be hundreds of thousands of dollars? Sometimes, the cost can reach into millions. With technology being used more than ever in the workplace, business entities are at higher risk of fraud, abuse, and mishandling of private healthcare information. While standard liability policies often have a section on cyber, a separate cyber policy provides a more comprehensive solution that offsets the potential costs of privacy and data breaches.
Contact us today to learn more about our cyber liability and data breach insurance policies!
Get Cyber Liability Coverage for…
- Legal counsel
- IT security and forensic experts
- Public relations or advertising support
- Data breach notification to customers and partners
- Call center and website support
- Credit monitoring and identity theft restoration services
- HIPAA fines and penalties