Liability Coverage for
Management of Your Practice
Protecting Against Lawsuits Arising From Employee Services and Management
An important part of any healthcare practice’s insurance coverage is liability insurance for the management team. Management liability insurance insures corporate directors and officers against claims (most often from stockholders and employees) alleging financial loss arising from mismanagement. Even the smallest business may want to consider these coverages. D&O insurance premiums can be very reasonable and are typically proportional to revenue and number of employees. We work with a number of financially stable carriers that provide broad coverage for diverse healthcare services. We can obtain no-obligation quotes and offer cost comparisons that help you to make an informed choice.
Get D&O Insurance Coverage for…
- Employment Practices Liability
- Covers wrongful acts arising from the employment process (i.e. wrongful termination, discrimination, and sexual harassment.) See our article EPLI – What Does It Do? for more information.
- D&O Liability
- Insures against claims alleging financial loss arising from mismanagement.
- Workplace Violence/Active Shooter
- Covers liability claims, healthcare, and physical damage.
- Crime Insurance coverage for losses resulting from employee theft, forgery, fraud, social engineering (impersonation fraud), and more.
- Fiduciary Liability
- Covers the mismanagement of an employee benefit plan.
- Coverage in the event of a kidnapping for ransom or extortion.