Coverage & Insurance
Finding an Appropriate Carrier and Policy for Your Practice’s Needs
Podiatrists need professional liability insurance to financially safeguard their business against claims arising from patients’ allegations. We will take the time to assess your podiatrists insurance coverage needs and provide you with a no cost, no obligation comparison of policies available and assist you in choosing the policy coverage that suits your practice–whether you work full-time or part-time, surgical or non-surgical, or if you’re in a group practice.
Coverage Highlights for
- We represent nationwide podiatry malpractice insurance companies with an “A” rating or better.
- Professional liability for podiatrists that perform surgical procedures requiring an anesthetic or gaseous sedation including postoperative treatment.
- Professional liability insurance for podiatrists performing non-surgical procedures, including but not limited to diagnostic and therapeutic injections, surgical procedures involving the nails, excision of skin lesions, incision and drainage of abscesses, and the treatment of ulcers.
- Podiatry malpractice insurance coverage for ancillary staff.
- Corporation coverage for your podiatry office – shared or separate limits.
- Free tail policy upon retirement after one year of coverage, with no age requirement.
- Claims-Made as well as Occurrence options available.
- Pure Consent to Settle.
- A wide range of discounts and competitive premiums.
We Write in all 50 States!
Your career as a podiatrist has unique challenges and uncertainties. No matter where you are, we can help you find a podiatry malpractice insurance policy that fits your needs. Contact us today, or learn more about specific states we work the most in below, for more information on professional liability for podiatrists!