Coverage for Chiropractors
Chiropractic Malpractice Insurance That Helps Keep Your Clinic Running
Chiropractors and chiropractic clinics face unique liability issues which must be covered by a reliable chiropractic malpractice insurance policy in order to operate. We work with individual chiropractors as well as practices of all sizes in order to find the right chiropractic professional liability coverage for their needs. Whether you are an owner, employee, or independent contractor, we have the experience to communicate clearly so you can be confident about your coverage.
Chiropractic Professional Liability
- Represent nationwide “A” rated or better insurance carriers.
- Quality risk management and claims handling.
- Insured has full consent to settle a claim in most cases.
- Claims-Made as well as Occurrence options available.
- Varying limits of chiropractic professional liability options available.
- Coverage available for all chiropractors, including those with claims and/or board issues.
- Coverage for Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA) is available.
- Coverage for Acupuncture is available.
Are you New to Practice and wondering if you want a Claims-Made or Occurrence Policy? Check our article for three key differences!